Monday, October 19, 2009

The weekend is gone so quickly!!



This weekend we worked and went so school!!!
BORING... I guess that's what real adults do. We ate some dinner. We watched Ice Age. Cleaned our house which we always do. and prepared for Sunday. Josh and I both have new callings. He is the Elders Quorum President and I am pretty excited for him because I know he will put a lot of hard work and dedication into the quorum because it sure needs it. I am now serving in the Primary Presidency and its been a real nice change. Kind of different because a lot of times things are new to me, but I am getting the hang of it and I love the Primary. Plus the people I serve with are awesome friends too. I like Sunday because we can actually rest and I can always rely on Sundays :)
Here is a couple pictures of our Sushi extravaganza (not really) but we made some for FHE one night and it turned out pretty good, wish we would have had more. Its been a long time since I have put up pictures, but I promised myself to do it more often! SO here Ya Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment